The Sears House
Built in 1921, this Sears & Roebuck catalog home was thoroughly renovated and restored in 2009.
The Franz House
The Pink House
The Cockrell House
Built in 1948, this house was owned by Burdette and Gen Cockrell for more than 50 years.
The Daniel House
John Carter acquired the land that is now Weems in the 1650s. Corotoman, ruins of which can still be seen today, was one of at least fifteen buildings in the area at the time and was believed to have been built around 1720. The structure burned in 1729. Archaeologists researching the site in 1978 found a single-pile house 40 feet by 90 feet. The foundations are 30 inches thick, suggesting a two- or three-story house. White marble pavers were installed in 1725 by the mason James Bryan. Other artifacts found at the site included Delft tile, Chinese porcelain, and nearly a thousand wine bottles. The loggia faced the river providing covered outdoor space. Other surrounding buildings included the Old House, which included a dining room, lower chamber and seven beds, and the "Brick House" with a rum cellar, the "Kitchen," the "Spin House," and the "Quarter," a "Brick Store," new and old dairies, a cider house, a smith shop, a landing house, a still-house, a new and old coach house and a "Nail Store."